Actively Engaging Women and Girls: Addressing the Psycho-Social Factors Promising Practices and Practical Ideas Webinars for Saskatchewan sport and recreation administrators, leaders and coaches: October 8/9 and October 16/17.
For Saskatchewan sport and recreation administrators, leaders and coaches from Provincial Sport Organizations, municipalities and communities, not for profit community organizations, educators, coaches, instructors.
This webinar is a valuable opportunity to:
- Better understand the experiences of women and girls
- Learn of promising practices from community, provincial/territorial and national sport organizations, coaches and administrators, and athletes collected during the development of the resource
- Identify targeted actions (including new or enhanced programs, projects, initiatives and individual actions) that parents, program leaders, coaches, and organizational decision makers can implement to make a difference
- Webinar participants will gather/collect practical ideas they can implement in their own organizations or programs, and/or with their athletes and participants, enhancing female athlete development, leadership and life- long participation in sport and physical activity
- Webinar participants can also share and seek feedback related to their own successes and challenges
October 8 @ 3:00 pm and October 9 @ 7:00 pm
(Boards, Executive Directors, Sport Consultants, Recreation Consultants, Municipalities, Sport Organizations)
FRONT LINE WORKERS WEBINAR:
October 16 @ 3:00 pm and October 17@ 7:00 pm
(Coaches, Dream Brokers, Teachers, Municipalities, Instructors, Sport and Recreation Consultants, Minor Sport Clubs or Organizations)
LEADERS WEBINAR: October 8 @ 3:00 pm
LEADERS WEBINAR: October 9 @ 7:00 pm
FRONT LINE WORKERS WEBINAR: October 16 @ 3:00 pm
FRONT LINE WORKERS WEBINAR: October 17 @ 7:00 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Download the pdf
Noreen Murphy, M.A. Sport Management, B.P.H.E.