2019 is coming to a close in a couple of weeks – hard to believe, we know! This year has been full of huge moments for women and sport, but here are a few small(er) moments that brought us joy:
- When Katelyn Ohashi scored a 10.0 on her infectiously fun floor routine.
- This 6-year-old’s jealousy-inducing stick-handling skills.
- When this group of football players huddled around their opponent so she could fix her hijab
- The crowd chanting “Equal Pay” after the US Women’s National Team won the FIFA Women’s World Cup
- When Noami Osaka invited Coco Gauff to be part of her post-match interview and made us all cry.
- Bianca Andreescu’s mom Maria calmly celebrating her daughter’s US Open win.
Thinking of a moment we missed? Tell us on Twitter!